See The Top 5 Most Productive Beauty Pageants in Abuja
Beauty Pageants generally has gone beyond the Beauty, which is the expensive truth so many pageant organizers fail to understand.
It is not just about the beauty; it’s more about Impact on their lives of others and the society in general.
What Beauty Queens do nowadays is paying courtesy visits to corporate & private government agencies where they are lavished with personal gifts, releasing pictures online, spending money on parties and most of them end up not doing anything that touches and impact lives of the needy and Nigerians in Generally.
Today we decided to feature Productive Beauty Pageants in Abuja, FCT which has become the biggest Pageant City in Nigeria, This Article should encourage pageants with no aim, vision and plan to work harder and come out with good plans & projects that can impact lives.
1. Queen of Aso Nigeria Pageant: This is one of the oldest & biggest beauty pageants in Abuja; they have produced so many beauty pageants that impacted lives with several projects.
Some of their Projects include; Kick against Rape Football Tournament, Several Seminars for Peace, Entrepreneurs, Young Leaders & many more, Go the Extra Mile, Operation Ember Month Campaign and many more humanitarian projects.
The Current Queen of Aso World is Queen Nancy Inyama.
2. Miss Ambassador for Peace: Miss Ambassador for peace is one of Abuja most celebrated beauty pageants, it’s truly a beauty contest with mission & vision, They have produced outstanding beauty queens that served as peace Icons.
Some of their projects include; Peace Education Campaign, Peace Summits, Peace Football Tournament, Visits to Bomb Blast Victims & IDP Camps and many more.
The Current Miss Ambassador of Peace is Queen Oluchi Madubuko.
3. Miss FCT Nigeria: Over the years, this beauty pageant has set good standard & produced one of the best beauty queens in Abuja.
Some of their projects include; POT (Projects off the street), several Summits & empowerment seminars, IDP Visitation, Benue crisis visitation, several outreach and many more.
The Current Miss FCT is Queen Dan Mira Olofu.
4. Miss Heritage Nigeria: Miss Heritage Nigeria is one distinguished beauty pageant in Abuja which major aim is promoting Nigeria’s culture.
This Pageant has also produced a beauty queen that is currently a Special Adviser to a serving state governor.
Some of their projects include; Cultural visits & events, IDP visit cultural debates and many more.
The Current Miss Heritage Nigeria is Queen Amuche Ugwu.
5. Face of Culture Nigeria: Another Culture oriented pageant made the list, this pageant has produced beauty queens that have shaped Nigeria’s tourism and promoted Nigeria local cultural content to the rest of the world.
Some of their Projects include; Cultural Visits & Tourism events, Widows empowerment, Culture is my way of life, Cultural Football tournament, IDP Visitation & many more.
The Current Face of Culture Nigeria is Queen Agatha Chukwuelue.
Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria would have made the list but it’s a model contest not a beauty pageant, they have actually produced outstanding models, e.g the Beauty queen that makes shoe locally (Made in Nigeria shoes) , several endorsement & advert for brands like Ebony Hair, Orange Drug and Anambra Intl Market. One of the models currently has a TV Show that celebrates & unites Kids.
Miss Health Nigeria is a new pageant but should have been featured if the list went on, the Pageant & it’s queens has embarked on Hospital visitation project, Guideline to HIV Book in partnership with the Current Minister of Health in Nigeria, Kick out HIV Football Tournament, IDP Visitation & many more.
We also celebrate beauty pageants like Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, Miss Comely, Face of Democracy and many more.