This website is freely accessed by all internet users and therefore we do not charge for the usage of its contents. However, details from the usage of your device may be obtained by us and some third-party applications connected to our website.
Please, read carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with Asaba Metro.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit this website? As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience of contents on our website.
- When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you read our contents, make a comment or review, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. For example, to make a comment, you must fill a form in order to be granted the privilege to drop your view.
- Comments: Comments or reviews are independently made by guests and authors on this website. So we disclaim all actions taken on a particular post. Details of commentators are securely stored and not shared. Always be free to drop comments, it really helps others to learn and it aids in interactions.
- CAN-SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. We collect your email address in order to: Send information and respond to inquiries, requests or questions. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following: not to use false/misleading subjects or email addresses and identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable ways.
- How do we use your information? It is strictly for our personal use and not for any third-party. It helps us to better improve and personalize user’s experience, respond to your requests via our contact us form and evaluate the progress of our media business.
- How do we protect visitor’s information? The privacy details of our audience are well protected. We do not trade personal information of our audience to any third-party agency. Also, our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Certain Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
- What are the Third-Party Applications on this Website? We have infused the use of various third-party applications such as Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, Facebook Insights and some SEO plugins together to compile data regarding user interactions and impressions (behavioral tracking) on our website.
- Any Third-Party Links/Applications/Websites? Scarcely, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services (Adverts and Social Network Displays) on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility over the content(s) and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these links.
- What is our Information Practice? As a free platform, we have principles which guides our Information Practices and it forms the backbone of privacy law in most countries and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the world. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via site front-end notification within 7 business days.
Asaba Metro Media
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234 814 275 0039
Oil Spillage: Delta Assembly Urges Okowa to Deplore Emergency and Relief Services to Odimodi Community
By Miracle Enuji The Delta State House of Assembly in a resolution at its plenary today, May 24, 2018, urged...
African Athletics Championship: Delta State Exco Approves More Works on Stephen Keshi Stadium
In fulfilment of the pledge of the Delta State government to host the Senior African Athletics Championship, the State Executive...
Ughelli: APC Loses Over 200 Members To PDP in Evwreni
Over 200 members of the All Progressive Congress, APC in Evwreni Ward 8 in Ughelli North Local Government Area of...
Nwaka Celebrates Birthday With Inmates of Ogwashi-Uku Prisons, Donates Items For Recreational Activities
Respites came the way of the inmates of Ogwashi-Uku prisons in Aniocha South local government area as the Member Representing...
2019: I will Give Isoko North Good Representation – Ogwah
By Miracle Enuji Isoko North House of Assembly hopeful in the 2019 general election, Hon. Mike Ogwah has disclosed that...
Chioma Jesus, Sammy Okpozo, Others for Okowa’s 3rd Anniversary Thanksgiving Service
… We Have A Lot To Celebrate – Okowa. As part of the activities to mark the third anniversary of...
Federal High Court Discharges Pregnant Defendant who pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of Marijuana
The Federal High Court sitting at Asaba on Tuesday, 22 May 2018, discharged and acquitted Mrs. Precious Nwaudu a pregnant woman...
Pondi, Yingi, Amgbaduba Prompt Intervention Averts Crisis In the Maritime Sector of Delta State
A major breakdown of law and order in the state maritime sector was averted by the prompt intervention of the...
Senator Nwaoboshi’s Re-election Bid Gets Boost from Idumuje-Ugboko’s Monarch
The Obi of Idumuje-Ugboko in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Justin Chukwunonso Nwoko IV, has enjoined the Senator...
Shell: Crude Oil Spillage Wreck Havoc in Odimodi Community
…Pondi, Yingi calls for calm, Promises Legislative Intervention. …We are Agitated – Youths. …We need Relief Materials/Medicals – Women. A devastating oil spillage...
Dirty Congress: The Joke By Ogboru, Agege and Dododo
Despite been sacked by the National Working Committee, NWC, the former chairman, All Progressives Congress Ward Congress in Delta State, Alhaji Sani Dododo on...
Uduaghan: The Man Gearing for Niger Delta Development
By Julius Akpovire Enyeh There are politicians and there are politicians. In Delta State, they also abound in different shades...
Meet Mike Ezino Ogwah: Insignia of Modesty, Leadership
By Iteveh Ekpokpobe Those who walked Nigeria in the 60s, 70s and 80s will agree: They will agree that, unlike...
HAVE YOUR SAY
Do You Have A Breaking News, Event, Business, Political Story or An Advert?